cOh my gosh. He looks totally adorable and brilliant! Yes, we CAN tell. Congratulations! We can't wait to see him, hold him, and begin the process of spoiling him. Love, Mom and Dad Skurski (Nana and Papa to Owen)
Owen is the ugliest, laziest baby ever born! No one ever says that...but seriously, he is a VERY handsome little guy. I echo Maureen's comments, you can tell he is brilliant...he has IU Alumni written all over him. Enjoy the wonders of parenthood and I know you both will be awesome parents! We can wait to meet him!
4 comments:
Well, I've looked into it and, yes, Owen is officially the cutest baby EVER.
I can't wait to meet him.
cOh my gosh. He looks totally adorable and brilliant! Yes, we CAN tell. Congratulations! We can't wait to see him, hold him, and begin the process of spoiling him. Love, Mom and Dad Skurski (Nana and Papa to Owen)
Just a slight ammendment; Ownen is 1 of the 3 cutest babies EVER, and he is related to the other two :)
Owen is the ugliest, laziest baby ever born! No one ever says that...but seriously, he is a VERY handsome little guy. I echo Maureen's comments, you can tell he is brilliant...he has IU Alumni written all over him. Enjoy the wonders of parenthood and I know you both will be awesome parents! We can wait to meet him!
Darren
Post a Comment