He has just been chillin' most of the day with mom and dad, a little sleeping here, a little more sleeping there. And some more sleeping :-) Everyone is doing great.
Katie and Kevin, (and Owen) I saw the video of Owen and he is adorable. I know you both are so thankful and grateful to have this healthy baby boy. He looks perfect! I was trying to hear something on the video about cutting those when you get home ( probably his nails?? )they will scratch him. Good Luck! I saw pictures of Owen the first day when I walked with your mom. Dan and I are so thankful that Owen was born healthy after a very long labor. I know you must be so tired but every day will be so precious to you. Your life will change but for the better as you have this precious gift to take care of. With love, Ellyn and Dan
3 comments:
He is an ADORABLE baby!! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet him!
Katie and Kevin, (and Owen)
I saw the video of Owen and he is adorable. I know you both are so thankful and grateful to have this healthy baby boy. He looks perfect! I was trying to hear something on the video about cutting those when you get home
( probably his nails?? )they will scratch him. Good Luck!
I saw pictures of Owen the first day when I walked with your mom. Dan and I are so thankful that Owen was born healthy after a very long labor. I know you must be so tired but every day will be so precious to you. Your life will change but for the better as you have this precious gift to take care of.
With love, Ellyn and Dan
Oh My Gosh, I am so excited for you guys, and Owen is so adorable - and little. They're so little... :)
hugs to you all.
Kim
Post a Comment